- General Liability/Negligence: Litigation, contracts, wrongful death, vehicular liability, premises liability, design, construction and maintenance of public roads, construction accidents and labor law liability, property damage, defamation, Dram Shop matters, security liability, failure to train or supervise claims.
- Police Liability: Wrongful conviction, false arrest, malicious prosecution, abuse of process, excessive force, prison conditions, constitutional claims under the First, Second, Fourth, Fifth, Eighth, and Fourteenth Amendments.
- Employment Law Claims: Discrimination based on religion, race, gender (including sexual harassment), national origin, sexual orientation, disability, retaliation, equal protection, due process, Title VI, VII, and IX, the Americans with Disabilities Act, Rehabilitation Act, Age Discrimination in Employment Act, Equal Pay Act, Fair Labor Standards Act, New York State Human Rights Law, New York City Human Rights Law, New York State Division of Human Rights, EEOC proceedings, and New York State Department of Labor.
- Land Use: Constitutional issues (such as due process, equal protection, and regulatory taking), eminent domain, zoning and palling board issues, SEQRA, public and private nuisance claims, Article 78 proceedings, CERCLA and environmental claims.
- Representing clients in land title disputes, foreclosure actions, deed-in-lien transactions, tax assessment proceedings, condemnation actions, zoning appeals, landlord and tenant disputes and disposition of mechanic’s liens.
- Education Law: Student and teacher speech, bullying, right to privacy, discrimination, tenure, and student discipline matters.
- First Amendment Issues: Freedom of speech, freedom of religion, freedom of assembly, right to petition for redress of grievances, public employee speech, retaliation.
- Commercial Litigation, Mediation, and Arbitration
- COVID-19 Early Release Program