At Portale Randazzo LLP, we have over four decades of experience defending lawsuits in Federal and State courts on a wide variety of matters. Our experience and personalized service help us protect our your rights and interests at every stage of litigation.
Our firm represents insurance companies, third-party administrators, school districts, government and public entities, corporations and private clients.
- General Liability/Negligence: This includes wrongful death, vehicular liability, premises liability, design, construction and maintenance of public roads, construction accidents and labor law liability, property damage, defamation, Dram Shop matters, security liability, failure to train or supervise claims.
- Police Liability: This includes wrongful conviction, false arrest, malicious prosecution, abuse of process, excessive force, prison conditions, constitutional claims under the First, Second, Fourth, Fifth, Eighth, and Fourteenth Amendments.
- Employment Law Claims: This includes discrimination based on religion, race, gender (including sexual harassment), national origin, sexual orientation, disability, retaliation, equal protection, due process, Title VI, VII, and IX, the Americans with Disabilities Act, Rehabilitation Act, Age Discrimination in Employment Act, Equal Pay Act, Fair Labor Standards Act, New York State Human Rights Law, New York City Human Rights Law, New York State Division of Human Rights, EEOC proceedings, and New York State Department of Labor.
- Land Use: This includes constitutional issues (such as due process, equal protection, and regulatory taking), eminent domain, zoning and palling board issues, SEQRA, public and private nuisance claims, Article 78 proceedings, CERCLA and environmental claims.
- Education Law: This includes student and teacher speech, bullying, right to privacy, discrimination, tenure, and student discipline matters.
- First Amendment Issues: Freedom of speech, freedom of religion, freedom of assembly, right to petition for redress of grievances, public employee speech, retaliation.
- False Claims Act
- Election Law
- Fair Housing Act (housing discrimination claims)
- Commercial Litigation, Mediation, and Arbitration
If your business or organization is facing any legal claim involving one of the issues above, our accomplished legal team can help. At Portale Randazzo LLP, we know what it takes to dispute these allegations against you and ensure that all relevant facts receive the scrutiny they deserve.
Do not hesitate to secure the legal advocacy your organization deserves. Contact us today to request an initial consultation with our team.