Mr. Mair graduated with honors from the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, as an undergraduate, before earning his J.D. from the Chicago-Kent College of Law (where he received awards for top grades in Trial Advocacy and Legal Writing IV).
Outside the office, Mr. Mair enjoys spending time with his wife and two children, reading, traveling, and sports, including playing golf, watching baseball, football, and basketball, and volunteering as a Little League baseball coach.
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- United States District Court, Southern District of New York
- United States District Court, Eastern District of New York
- Supreme Court of New York, Appellate Division, Second Department
- Supreme Court of Illinois
- International Criminal Court (ICC)
- Special Tribunal for Lebanon (STL)
- International Residual Mechanism for Criminal Tribunals (IRMCT)
- Kosovo Specialist Chambers (KSC)